Model No.: # KX-T7775
Color : Brushed Steel\Polished Brass
Manufacturer : Panasonic
Panasonic has gone a step further with their latest design on the new KX-T7775 doorphone. It now comes with a fresh modern look, allowing the option of having a brushed steel or polished brass look. It also comes with an illuminated blue LED button for low light front door areas or evening visitors. This new doorphone can be answered and allows conversation between any extension on the PBX. The new doorphone is a must have!
KX-T7765 Door Phone
Model No.: # KX-T7765
Color : White
Manufacturer : Panasonic
KX-T7765 is a premium door intercom speaker. It's a step up from the all-plastic KX-T30865. It is suitable for home and small office. The T7765 connects directly to Panasonic's PBX and allow callers to easily speak with your staff.
Video Surveillance System
Video surveillance has been a popular security tool for years. Security cameras are more effective than ever before. Banks, retail stores, and conuntless other end-users depend on the protection provided by video surveillance. IP-based video surveillance is cost effective than CCTV systems. All you need is to choose where you want the cameras, and plug them in - it's that easy!
Model No.: # OHP-6000
Color : Golden
Manufacturer : IntelliTouch
On-board memory - 16MB Maximum Memory Supported - 128MB Supported audio standards - MP3 and Microsoft Windows® Media (WMA) digital music Supported bit rates - 32 -196kbps External Memory Slot - Smart Media Card (SMC) Interface - USB 1.1 Playback modes - repeat one, repeat all, repeat all shuffle Audio output mode - mono (analog) ID-3 tag support Firmware upgradeable via USB or web connection LCD - 6 line backlit display Built-in monitor speaker Interface devices - USB port, RCA audio output, 2.5mm Power jack Software included - MessageStudio v.3 - Windows (Mac requires Virtual PC v3.0 or later) Minimum operating system (player - USB connection)
Plantronics CS500 Wireless Headset Series - CS540/520/510
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the CS500 Series. The new system features the lightest DECT headset on the market, a new streamlined design and improved performance all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a bestseller for nearly a decade.
- Office and desk-centric workers across the enterprise looking for a simple-to-set-up, simple-to-use wireless offering for managing desk phone calls
- Battery life up to 7 hrs (CS540); up to 9 hrs (CS510, CS520)
- DECT 6.0, range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- Premium wideband audio quality: up to 6,800Hz
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
The CS70N features a top-of-the-line, noise-cancelling microphone for clear speech even in environments with distracting background noise. A superior microphone and earpiece create a high-performance headset yielding great results for both traditional phone lines and IP telephony systems. The CS70N offers wireless freedom with no compromises.
- Light, comfortable, over-the-ear design for all day comfort
- High performance, noise-canceling microphone
- 1.9GHz Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT 6.0) provides uncompromised audio quality and security
- Roam and multi-task from up to 300 feet
- Six hours talk time without recharge
- Online indicator light
- Remote call controls: answer/end, vol +/-, mute
The CS55 Wireless Office Headset System combines the clarity and performance of traditional corded technology with the hands-free convenience of wireless mobility. Featuring DECT 6.0 and advanced noise-canceling technologies, this business-class headset system offers superior audio performance and a roaming rang of up to 300 feet.
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise
- Up to eight hours talk time per battery charge
- Remote ring detection
- Call control at your finger tips: call answer/end, volume +/-
- Convertible: over-the-ear, over-the-head or optional neckband for behind-the-head
- 1.9GHz frequency for clear, private, secure conversations
- HL10 Handset Lifter enables remote call answering
Jabra GN2100 Series
The GN2100 series is award-winning headsets for business and contact-center professionals. In addition to delivering unsurpassed sound quality and crystal clear conversation, its ultra light-weight design allow you wear all day without feeling uncomfortable.
- A comfortable, lightweight headset for your employees
- Flexible design that works in all types of office environments
- Create a more professional call center with noise-canceling microphones that enable clearer, more understandable conversations