Plantronics CS500 Wireless Headset Series - CS540/520/510
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the CS500 Series. The new system features the lightest DECT headset on the market, a new streamlined design and improved performance all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a bestseller for nearly a decade.
- Office and desk-centric workers across the enterprise looking for a simple-to-set-up, simple-to-use wireless offering for managing desk phone calls
- Battery life up to 7 hrs (CS540); up to 9 hrs (CS510, CS520)
- DECT 6.0, range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- Premium wideband audio quality: up to 6,800Hz
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
The CS70N features a top-of-the-line, noise-cancelling microphone for clear speech even in environments with distracting background noise. A superior microphone and earpiece create a high-performance headset yielding great results for both traditional phone lines and IP telephony systems. The CS70N offers wireless freedom with no compromises.
- Light, comfortable, over-the-ear design for all day comfort
- High performance, noise-canceling microphone
- 1.9GHz Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT 6.0) provides uncompromised audio quality and security
- Roam and multi-task from up to 300 feet
- Six hours talk time without recharge
- Online indicator light
- Remote call controls: answer/end, vol +/-, mute
The CS55 Wireless Office Headset System combines the clarity and performance of traditional corded technology with the hands-free convenience of wireless mobility. Featuring DECT 6.0 and advanced noise-canceling technologies, this business-class headset system offers superior audio performance and a roaming rang of up to 300 feet.
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise
- Up to eight hours talk time per battery charge
- Remote ring detection
- Call control at your finger tips: call answer/end, volume +/-
- Convertible: over-the-ear, over-the-head or optional neckband for behind-the-head
- 1.9GHz frequency for clear, private, secure conversations
- HL10 Handset Lifter enables remote call answering
Jabra GN2100 Series
The GN2100 series is award-winning headsets for business and contact-center professionals. In addition to delivering unsurpassed sound quality and crystal clear conversation, its ultra light-weight design allow you wear all day without feeling uncomfortable.
- A comfortable, lightweight headset for your employees
- Flexible design that works in all types of office environments
- Create a more professional call center with noise-canceling microphones that enable clearer, more understandable conversations